Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FSA Gossamer Compact Crankset - Nashbar Frame Clearance

FSA Gossamer Compact Road Crankset
A quick post to respond to Ben's question on crank clearance left on my last post: Getting Closer!

I have had no problems under load or otherwise with crank clearance. The Nashbar X Aluminum Cyclocross Frame (even in the small size my frame is) has plenty of room at the drive side chain stay with the 50 tooth big ring on the 110mm bc 172.5mm crank arm length FSA Gossamer Compact Road Crankset.

I have raced this bike at The Black Fly Challenge and I have been using it as a mountain bike all this summer. I have not any any issues whatsoever. Definitely recommend the crankset and the frame.

Here are some quick cell phone picks.

Man, I need to update this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Would you be so kind so provide your email or some form of communication? I would like to build a cyclocross bike cheaply and your help would be very much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete